Today we will talk about Mokee 6.0.1 Rom for Xiaomi MI5. Device was released on April 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Dual-core 2.15GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6GHz Kryo processor. Depended on its edition it has 3GB/4GB Ram and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal memory. To take snap and selfies it has 16 megapixel rear and 4 megapixel front camera. Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by 3000 mAh Li-Po battery.
The newly featured Mokee 6.0.1 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Xiaomi MI5 you have to follow some easy steps.
Mokee 6.0.1 Rom For Xiaomi Mi5
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing Mokee 6.0.1 Rom For Xiaomi Mi5:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the Mokee 6.0.1 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select Mokee 6.0.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Xiaomi Mi 5:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow 5.7.0 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Hexagon 6.0.1 Rom for the Xiaomi Mi 5
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom on Xiaomi MI5
- Unofficial Pac Rom 6.0.1 Xiaomi MI5
Facing Problem? Leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.