Today we will talk about Miui V8 Thunder For Samsung Galaxy J5. The device was released on June,2015. Samsung Galaxy J5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor and it has 1.5 GB of Ram. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal memory is based on version, one has 8 GB while the other has 16 GB, and both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 Megapixels rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The newly featured Miui V8 is a stable Rom which is based on performance. To install this you have to follow the instruction describe below.
Miui V8 Thunder For Samsung Galaxy J5
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Samsung J5 :
Details of Miui V8 Thunder For Samsung Galaxy J5:
- What works:
- Wi Fi
- What doesn’t works:
- Flash light
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5. If you do not have Custom Recovery then Follow below Link to learn the process of install.
- Guide: Twrp 18.104.22.168 For Samsung Galaxy J5.
Procedure of install Miui V8 Thunder For Samsung Galaxy J5:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Miui V8 Thunder Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Miui V8 Thunder Rom to flash.
NOTE : You Can View this post also to Install ROM in your Samsung Device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: