Today we will talk about MIUI 8 Rom For Gionee M2. The device was released on 2014. Gionee M2 is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mali-400 processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 4 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take good snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li Ion 4200 mAh battery.
The newly feature MIUI 8 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Gionee M2 just follow the steps describe here.
MIUI 8 Rom For Gionee M2
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for your device. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Guide: Twrp For Gionee M2.
Procedure of install MIUI 8 Rom For Gionee M2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the MIUI 8 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select MIUI 8 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.