Today we will talk about LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 for Oppo Find 5. The device was released on February,2013. Oppo Find 5 is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The device comes in two version in the basis of internal memory,one has 16 GB, and the other has 32 GB. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 13 megapixels while the front camera is 1.9 megapixels. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
The newly featured LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability,performance and battery. To install the Rom on your Oppo find 5 just follow the steps.
LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
Details about LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 for Oppo Find 5:
- What works:
- Device boots
- Many more
- Doesn’t works:
- Cellular network
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓Download LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can also install some other Rom on your various Oppo devices.
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo R5
- Click here to learn about CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.