This post is all about LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015. The device was launched in the year 2015. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM. The internal memory of the device is also depended on version, one version has 8GB and the other has 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery.
The newly featured LiquidDark Rom is a light weighted Rom which is depended on performance,stability and battery and based on Marshmallow os. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto G3 you have to follow some easy steps.
LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015
Some Enjoyable Rom:
- CyanPop v6.3 Rom For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G 2015
- BeanStalk 6.25 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Dirty Unicorns 10.6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Moto G 2015
Details of LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015:
- Navbar customization
- App Circle Sidebar
- Battery text mode
- Advanced Reboot
- LCD density
- Toast animations
- Slim recenet
- LiquidDark wallpaper app
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per users review):
- No bugs repport.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto G 2015. To learn about the process of install Twrp just follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015 ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the LiquidDark Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select LiquidDark Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Moto G 2015:
- Hexagon Rom v1.4 For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.