Today we will talk about LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Mi Max. The device was released on May,2016. Xiaomi MI MAX is powered by 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Hexa-core & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 & Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 processor. The memory sections are 3 GB Ram & 32/64 GB Rom and 4 GB Ram & 128 GB Rom. You can extend memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card.The 6.44 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixels auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery.
The newly featured LineageOS 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps. We got the Rom from this post.
LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Mi Max
What Works on LineageOS 14:
- Wi Fi
- Video Playback
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Guide: Unlock BootLoader of your device.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Your device. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
- Download LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Mi Max:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the LineageOS 14 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select LineageOS 14 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
Rom for Xiaomi Mi Max:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- BlissRom For Xiaomi Mi Max
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.