Today we will talk about LineageOS 14 For LeEco Le2. The device was released on April,2016. LeEco Le2 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 Octa core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 32 GB. The 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take good snap and selfies with the help of 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured LineageOS 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
LineageOS 14 For LeEco Le2
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Install TWRP For your device from the the below link.
Guide: Twrp For LeEco Le2.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install LineageOS 14 For LeEco Le2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the LineageOS 14 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select LineageOS 14 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.