Today we will discuss about how to install LineageOS 14.1 Rom For ZTE Axon 7. ZTE Axon 7 is the top class smartphone. This launched on June’2016. The device comes with 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system with 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM with 20 MP primary & 8 MP secondary camera. The device has 3250 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
The newly feature LineageOS 14.1 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your ZTE Axon 7 just follow the steps describe here.
LineageOS 14.1 Rom For ZTE Axon 7
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you don’t have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- You need to install Nougat Bootloader+Modem for A2017G and A2017U only from here. Without this you will not able to install the rom.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 Rom For ZTE Axon 7.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing LineageOS 14.1 Rom For ZTE Axon 7:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to goto recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the LineageOS 14.1 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select LineageOS 14.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Now What Next??
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.