Today we will talk about How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On LG G3 S. The device was released on August,2014. LG G3 S jag3gds is powered by Qualcomm MSM8926 snapdragon 400 quad-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches tochscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfies 8 megapixels back and 1.3 megapixels front camera is available. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2540 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To take the taste of these Rom you have to go through some easy steps.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On LG G3 S
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 S:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.