Today we will talk about How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 VS985 (Verizon). The device was released on July, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfies 13 megapixels back and 2.1 megapixels front camera is available. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To take the taste of these Rom you have to go through some easy steps.
How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 VS985 (Verizon)
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Download CyanogenMod 13 for LG G3 VS985 (Verizon)
- Download Custom recovery for LG G3 VS985 (Verizon)
- Gapps file
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 For LG G3 VS985 (Verizon):
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.