In this post we will talk about to Install Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P. Huawei Nexus 6P released on last year September’2015. The device is Run 4×1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB of RAM & 32/64/128 GB ROM. The 5.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution give pleasure to your eyes. Its features brilliant dual 12.3-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. the device has Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery.
The newly featured Dirty Unicorns 10.6 ROM is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P
- Install Chroma [Android 6.0.1] Stable Custom Rom For Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Omni Rom nightlies on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Exodus Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Bliss Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
Details of Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- Update to Android 6.0.1.
- Configurable Themes tile
- Rewrite DU-About a little
- Gallery improvements
- FM Radio improvements
- Screen recording time up to 1 hour
- Status bar icons transparency
- DocumentsUI fixes
- Fix lockscreen charging current switch
- Use HTTPS when fetching changelogs
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for installation Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader of your device. Then you have to install the TWRP Custom Recovery for Huawei Nexus 6P. If you unable to do all of these then Follow below link which helps you to do everything of your device.
⇓⇓ Download Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- At first download the Dirty Unicorns 10.6.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the Dirty Unicorns 10.6.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Dirty Unicorns 10.6 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P.
You can get more about information of your Huawei device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: