Today we will talk about CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom for LG Nexus 5X. The device was released on September 2015. The device powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it has 2 GB of RAM. The screen is a 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. 12.3 megapixel back and 5 megapixel font camera will help to take snap and selfies. The device is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
The newly featured CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom For LG Nexus 5X
Details of CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom for LG Nexus 5X:
- Advanced Doze
- Gesture Anywhere
- Tap to wake
- Tap to sleep
- Slim sound settings
- Pie Controls
- OTA Updates
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per users review):
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install Twrp For LG Nexus 5X.
Procedure of installing CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom For LG Nexus 5X:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.