Today we will talk about how to install CyanogenMod 14 For YU Yunique Jalebi. The device was released on September,2015. YU Yunique Jalebi is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal storage of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.7 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720×1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfies the device featured 8 megapixels rear and 2 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by 2000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your YU Yunique Jalebi you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- CyanogenMod 13 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 ROM For YU Yureka
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria
- Download CyanogenMod 14 for YU Yunique Jalebi.
- Download Custom recovery for YU Yunique Jalebi and know how to install it.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 14 For YU Yunique Jalebi:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume down + Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.