Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro. The device was released on January,2016. Redmi 3 is powered by 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB. The 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels primary and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4i
- CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Xiaomi device from the links given below.
Guide: Download Xiaomi Stock Wallpapers.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.