Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c. The device was released on September, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Hexa core processor and it has 2 GB and 3 GB of Ram depending on version. The internal memory of 2 GB version is 16 GB and 3 GB version has 32 GB internal memory. 5.0″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 4c. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
Guide: Install TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Xiaomi device from the links given below.
Guide: Download Xiaomi Stock Wallpapers.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.