Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia Tablet Z. The device was released on May,2013. Sony Xperia Tablet Z comes in two version, LTE and Wi-Fi. The LTE version is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-core processor while the Wi-Fi version is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon 600 Quad-core processor and both have 2 GB of Ram. The device has 16/32 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 10.1 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 8.1 megapixels rear and a 2.2 front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia Tablet Z. If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Sony Xperia Tablet Z ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia Tablet Z:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.