Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia SP. The device was released on April,2013. Sony xperia SP is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960T Snapdragon S4 Pro Dual-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The 4.6 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal memory is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured a 8 megapixels rear and a VGA front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia SP
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia SP. If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia SP:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Sony Xperia SP:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Sony Xperia SP
- TWRP,Root and AOSP Nougat Rom For Xperia SP
- Xosp Custom Rom For Sony Xperia SP
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.