Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 WiFi. The devices were released on February, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB, depending on version, which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 8.4 inches screen with the resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4800 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 WiFi
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 WiFi from the below link.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 WiFi.
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 WiFi:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Express I8730
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.