Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S5. The device was released on April,2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16/32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.1 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 16 MP while the front camera is 2 MP. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S5
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S5 from the below link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Samsung Galaxy S5 ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.