Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint And Verizone. The devices were released on April,2013. Both version are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches screen with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 13 MP rear and 2 MP front camera. The devices are powered by removable 2600 mAh Li-ion battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint And Verizone
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint And Verizone from the below link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint And Verizone ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint And Verizone:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.