Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100). The device was released on April, 2011. The device is powered by Exynos 4210 Dual Dual core processor and have 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB depending on version, which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.3 inches screen with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100)
NOTE: You can view other Galaxy S2
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy S2:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) from the below link.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) from the link below (In case Link 1 does not work try Link 2).
- Link 1: CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100)
- Link 2: CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100)
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Express I8730
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.