In this post we will discuss about how you can install CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices. The devices Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Canada, TMobile, Docomo and N9005 were released on September, 2013. The devices have 5.7″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon or Exynos processor. The internal memory capacity is 16/32/64 GB with 3 GB of RAM. You can expand internal memory up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. It has 13 MP primary & 2 MP secondary camera. It has removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
The newly CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices just follow the steps describe here.
CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices
- CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
- CM14.1 Rom for T31X of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do it at your own risk.
Files you need CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download & install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices from the below links.
- Twrp for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Canada
- Twrp for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 TMobile
- Twrp for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Docomo
- Twrp for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
If you unable to install TWRP then follow the below link.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices from the below links.
- CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Canada
- CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 TMobile
- CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Docomo
- Download CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 from any of the following link: 1. Link 1, 2. Link 2
- Download Gapps file.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Devices.
You can download wallpaper for your Samsung device from the below link.
Leave a comment.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.