Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The device was released on September, 2012. The device is powered by Exynos 4412 Quad Quad core processor. The devices have 5.5″ screen size along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The internal memory capacity is 16/32/64 GB with 2 GB of RAM. You can expand internal memory up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. It has 8 MP primary & 1.9 MP secondary camera. It has removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
The newly CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 just follow the steps describe here.
CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
NOTE: You can view other Galaxy Note2 Posts.
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy Note2:
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung i605 Galaxy Note II Verizon
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do it at your own risk.
Files you need CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download & install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from the below links.
If you unable to install TWRP then follow the below link.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Download Gapps file.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
You can download wallpaper for your Samsung device from the below link.
Leave a comment.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.