This post is all about CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G4 Plus. The device was launched in the year 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB/3 GB/4 GB of RAM. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. 16 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G4 Plus
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Moto G4 Plus. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G4 Plus ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For Moto G4 Plus:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors