Today we will discuss about how to install CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R5 And R5S. This two version of Oppo R5 was available from August,2015 and powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor and has 2 GB or 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is also based on version,one has 16 GB and the other has 32 GB. 13 megapixel back camera and 5 megapixel front camera will helps you take snap and selfies. The device has a 5.2 inches touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The device is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is lightweight and stable Rom which is mainly based on performance. To install this Rom on your device just use the steps given bellow.
CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R5 And R5S
- CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R5 And R5S
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you don’t have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recover for Oppo R5. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Oppo R5 And R5S:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- Then from recovery do this – ‘Wipe And Format Option>Wipe Data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’.
- After that select CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot the mobile.
You can also install some other Rom on your various Oppo devices.
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo R5
- Click here to learn about CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo N1
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.