Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For One Plus One. The device was released on August,2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal storage is 16 or 64 GB depended on version. The camera is 13 megapixels primary & 5 megapixels secondary camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your OnePlus one just follow the steps given bellow.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For One Plus One
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Oneplus one.If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Official CyanogenMod 14 For Oneplus One:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for OnePlus One:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For OnePlus One
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For OnePlus One (bacon)
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Oneplus One
- Official MIUI 4 For OnePlus One
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.