Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Motorola Nexus 6. The device was released on November, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad core processor and it has 3 GB Ram. 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory are available as per device version. 5.96 inches screen along with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 14 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability, performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For Motorola Nexus 6
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Motorola Nexus 6. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For Motorola Nexus 6:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Google Nexus 6
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.0 For Motorola Nexus 6 (Shamu)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors