Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For LG L40 Dual D170. The device was released on May, 2014. The device powered by Qualcomm MSM8210/MSM8610 Snapdragon 200 Dual core processor and it has 512 MB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 4 GB and it can be expanded up to 32 GB. It has 3.5 inches Screen along with the resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and with the help of 3.15 megapixel primary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 1700/1540 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For LG L40 Dual D170
- CyanogenMod 14 Rom For LG G2 Mini
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 (D850)
- TWRP-3.0.2-0 For All Variants Of LG G3
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For LG L40 Dual D170. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For LG L40 Dual D170:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your LG device by clicking the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop for LG L Fino
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
To know more about various LG devices click the link.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.