Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Lenovo Vibe K5 And K5 Plus. Both the version was launched on April,2016. Vibe K5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 415 Octa-core processor and K5 Plus is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor. Both device features 2GB of Ram and 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0″ screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will gives pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 13 megapixel and the back camera is 5 megapixel and it is powered by Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery..
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the steps given bellow.
CyanogenMod 14 For Lenovo Vibe K5 And K5 Plus
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for your device. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 14 For Lenovo Vibe K5 And K5 Plus:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.