Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices. There are two versions of Google Nexus 9 are available, one is Wifi version and second one is LTE version. This post is only for Wi-fi version. The device was released on November, 2014. The device is powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 Dual core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. It has 16 GB of internal memory. Screen size of the device is 8.9 inches along with the resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.6 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 6700 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 14 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability, performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This post is only for wi fi (flounder) version.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For HTC Nexus 9:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For HTC Google Nexus 9
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors