Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For ZTE Nubia Z11. The device was released on July, 2016. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad core processor and it comes with 4 GB or 6 GB of Ram version. The internal memory is 64 GB which you can expanded upto 256 GB via SD card. IT has 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16 megapixel back camera and 8 megapixel font camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For ZTE Nubia Z11
- Miui 8 Custom Rom For ZTE Nubia Z11
- Ressurection Remix Custom Rom For ZTE Nubia Z11
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For ZTE Axon 7
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For ZTE Nubia Z11. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
Guide: Install TWRP For ZTE Nubia Z11.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For ZTE Nubia Z11.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 14 For ZTE Nubia Z11:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your ZTE device form the links below.
- Download Full HD Stock Wallpapers for ZTE
- Download Zte Stock Wallpapers
- INSTALL STOCK ROM ANDROID 7.1.1 FOR NUBIA Z11
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.