Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R7 Plus. The device was launched on May 2015. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor. The device comes in two version with 3 or 4GB Ram and 32 or 64 GB internal memory. You can expanded your memory storage up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is 6.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. 13 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
The newly features CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Oppo R7 plus you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R7 Plus:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CM 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CM 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.4 For Oppo R7 Plus (r7plus)
- CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 5
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.