Today we will talk about Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 (d851 & d855). The device was launched on 2014. LG G3 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and has 2 GB or 3 GB of Ram. Internal memory is also depended on version,one version has 16 GB and the other version has 32 GB, both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfies the device featured a 13 megapixel rear and a 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To take the taste of these Rom you have to go through some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 (d851 & d855)
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files Needed for Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 (d851 & d855):
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp For LG G3. To download the Twrp for LG G3 device click the link below.
If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
- Download Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 (d851 & d855) from the below link.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG G3 (d851 & d855):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your LG device from the links given below.
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG Google Nexus 5 Devices
- Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5 (H830 & H850)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG G2 Mini
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.