Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 For LG G PAD 8.3. The device was released on October, 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Pro Snapdragon 600 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB Ram. The device has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 8.3″ screen size along with the resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 5 megapixel primary and 1.3 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 4600 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 14 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability, performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 14 For LG G PAD 8.3
- CyanogenMod 12 For LG G Pad 8.3
- RomAur-v1.1 on LG G5 (H850)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG Google Nexus 5 Devices
- Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5 (H830 & H850)
- XOSP 6.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- Bliss Rom 6.0 For LG Nexus 5X
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to install TWRP For LG G PAD 8.3. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
Guide: Install TWRP For LG G PAD 8.3.
- Download CyanogenMod 14 For LG G PAD 8.3.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14 For LG G PAD 8.3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.