Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge. Both device was released on April,2015. Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge is powered by Exynos 7420 Octa Octa-core processor and has 3 GB of Ram. Both device comes in three version on the basis of internal memory. One has 32 GB, one has 64 GB and one has 128 GB of internal memory. 5.1 inches screen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixel back and 5 megapixel front camera. The device s6 is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery and s6 edge is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod is lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- Kali NetHunter For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
Details of CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
- What worKali NetHunter For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edgeking:
- Wi Fi
- What doesn’t working:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk.
Files you need:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S6 And Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
- Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Samsung Galaxy S6
- Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” (For those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Android O Custom Rom For Galaxy S6
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Galaxy S6
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Port For Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
You can learn more about of your Samsung Devices.
Facing problem??? Leave a comment below. Share the post to grow visitor.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.