Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H). The device was released on July,2014. Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini is powered by Exynos 3470 Quad Quad-core processor and it has 1.5 GB og Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 4.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 8 megapixels rear and 2.1 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a stable Rom which is mainly focused on performance. To enjoy the Rom on your device you have to follow the steps described below.
CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H)
- INSTALL CUSTOM ROM LINEAGE OS 15 OREO 8.0 FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 MINI
Bugs of CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H):
- GPS doesn’t work.
- Finger print sensor doesn’t work.
- Heart rate sensor doesn’t work.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H). If you do not have Custom Recovery then Follow below Link to learn the process of install.
Guide: Install TWRP on Galaxy S5 Mini.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S5
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- Miui V8 Thunder For Samsung Galaxy J5
- Twrp 184.108.40.206 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800F)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.