Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 for Google Nexus 10. The device was released by Samsung on October, 2012. The device is powered by Exynos 5250 Dual Dual core processor and it has 2 GB Ram. There are two versions are available of this device, one has 16 GB and another has 32 GB internal memory. Screen size of this tablet is 10.1 inches along with the resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. You can take snap and make a video call with the help of 5 megapixel primary camera and 1.9 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non-removable Li-Po 9000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Google Nexus 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Google Nexus 4
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE(gts210ltexx)
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Google Nexus 10. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Google Nexus 10 from the link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Google Nexus 10:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your Samsung device.
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung i605 Galaxy Note II Verizon
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors