Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Nextbit Robin, which released on August 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Adreno 418 hexa core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 32 GB and 100 GB cloud capacity. 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by 2,680 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Nextbit Robin
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Nextbit Robin (ether)
- CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For ZTE Axon 7
- CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R5 And R5S
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
Guide: Unlock bootloader for android.
- Then you have to install the TWRP For Nextbit Robin. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Download CyanoganMod 13 Rom for Nextbit Robin.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Nextbit Robin:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- [Custom Rom] How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.