Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 Rom for Motorola Moto X 2013. The device was released on August 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960DT Snapdragon S4 Pro dual core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. Depending on the internal memory, there are three varieties of this device available in the market, those are 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB model. 4.7 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 10 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
The new CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Moto X 2013
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
Guide: Officially Unlock Bootloader on Moto X 2014 (For moto x 2013 procedure is same)
- Then you have to install the TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 For Motorola Moto X 2013.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Moto X 2013:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.