Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Google Nexus 6. The device was released on November, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad core processor and it has 3 GB Ram. 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory are available as per device version. 5.96 inches screen along with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Google Nexus 6
- CyanogenMod 14 For Motorola Nexus 6
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Moto X 2013
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Hexagon Rom v1.4 For Moto G 2015
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Motorola Google Nexus 6. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Google Nexus 6:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.