Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris Devices. BQ Aquaris X5, M5 and E5 4G released on 2015. The device BQ Aquaris X5 and BQ Aquaris E5 4G both are powered by Qualcomm MSM8916T Snapdragon 412 Quad core processor, but the device M5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor. Depending on the Ram there are two versions of BQ Aquaris X5 and BQ Aquaris M5 each is available in the market, one is with 2GB Ram and another has 3 GB Ram. The 2 GB version has 16 GB internal memory and the 3 GB version has 32 GB internal memory. Both can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. There is another BQ Aquaris M5 is available in the market with 3 GB Ram and 16 GB internal memory. BQ Aquaris E5 4G has 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal memory. Screensize of BQ Aquaris X5 and BQ Aquaris E5 4G both is 5.0″ along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The screen size of BQ Aquaris M5 is 5.0″ along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. All the devices have 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device BQ Aquaris X5 is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2900 mAh battery, BQ Aquaris M5 is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3120 mAh battery and BQ Aquaris E5 4G is powered by Li-Po 2850 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your BQ Aquaris device just follow the steps given below.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris Devices
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Sony Xperia ZR
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG G2 Mini
- [Custom Recovery] Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to install TWRP custom recovery For BQ Aquaris devices. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
- Then download the CyanogenMod 13 Rom according to your BQ Aquaris device:
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris E5 4G
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris M5
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris X5
- Gapps file
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- [Custom Rom]CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen(Apollo and Thor)
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Lenovo ZUK Z1
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Moto X 2013
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.