Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Android One 2014 Devices Sprout4 and Google Android One 2014 Sprout8. Both the devices released on September, 2014. The devices are powered by Mediatek MT6582 Quad core processor and they have 1 GB Ram. The internal memory of the first device is 4 GB and the second one has 8GB, both can be expanded up to 32 GB by the using of SD card. The screen size of the devices are same, 4.5 inches along with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The devices are powered by Removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom For 2014 Devices
- Official Mokee Rom For Android One (sprout4)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Sony Xperia ZR
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG G2 Mini
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Motorola Moto X 2013
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Google Nexus 4
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 Rom for your device from the links given below.
- Gapps file
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Android One 2014 Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For BQ Aquaris Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- CyanogenMod 13 For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Gen(Apollo and Thor)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.