Today we will talk about the process of installation CyanogenMod 13 on LG G5. The device was released on April’2016. LG G5 is powered by 2.15 GHz Kryo Dual-core & 1.6 GHz Kryo Dual-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor and it has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two version, one has 32 GB. The 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 16 megapixel primary and 8 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 ROM is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5
You can also see Download CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop for LG L Fino
Bugs of Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5:
- Touch seems to freeze when waking from sleep sometimes
- Charging issues
- Rear cameras/flash don’t even show up as options
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for installation Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Guide: Unlock bootloader for android.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Custom Recovery T-Mobile(H830) & International (H850) for LG G5 . If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5 from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5:
- At first download the CyanogenMod 13.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5.
- [Custom Rom] XOSP 6.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] Bliss Rom 6.0 For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] Resurrection Remix v5.7.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- Download LG Zero Stock Wallpapers And Lock Screen
- Download LG K8 Stock Wallpapers
You can get more about information of your LG device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: