In this post we will talk about to Install CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P. Huawei Nexus 6P released on last year September’2015. The device is Run 4×1.55 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB of RAM & 32/64/128 GB ROM. The 5.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution give pleasure to your eyes. Its features brilliant dual 12.3-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. the device has Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P
- CyanogenMod 14 For Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Dirty Unicorns 10.6 on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Omni Rom nightlies on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] Exodus Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
- Install Chroma [Android 6.0.1] Stable Custom Rom For Huawei Nexus 6P
Details of CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- Optimized SQL code for faster Read/Write
- Kernel with F2FS support
- Optimized Build with custom toolchain on ROM and Kernel
- Improved sound with speex resampler
- Improved Art with upstream patches
- LZMA updated to the latest
- Updated SQL to 220.127.116.11
- CM Super User
- Improved Code of frameworks
- Optimizations for our chip
- Improved bionic with many optimized libraries
- Google Web view
- Immersive mode
- CAF Task Manager
- Snapdragon Camera
- Network Monitor
You can get some bugreport here.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for installation CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader of your device. Then you have to install the TWRP Custom Recovery for Huawei Nexus 6P. If you unable to do all of these then Follow below link which helps you to do everything of your device.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- At first download the CyanogenMod 13.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P.
- [Custom ROM] Bliss Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] CypherOS ROM on Huawei Nexus 6P
- [Custom ROM] MapleAOSP Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
You can get more about information of your Huawei device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: