Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Devices. The device, Nvidia Shield Tablet (shieldtablet) released on July, 2014 and Nvidia Shield Portable (roth) released on July, 2013. Both the devices are powered by Nvidia Tegra Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of these devices is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of SD card. The screen size of the device Nvidia Shield Tablet is 8″ along with the resolution of 1920×1200 and Nvidia Shield Portable has 5″ screen along with the resolution of 1280×720. Nvidia Shield Tablet (shieldtablet) has 5 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. Nvidia Shield Tablet (shieldtablet) is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion battery (19.75 Wh) and Nvidia Shield Portable (roth) is powered by 7350 mAh (28.8 Wh) battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Devices
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download TWRP For Nvidia Shield Devices and to learn the process of install it on your device click the below links.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Devices from the below links.
- CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Tablet (shieldtablet).
- CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Portable (roth).
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 For Nvidia Shield Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.