Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815). The devices released on April, 2015. The devices are powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Hexa core processor and have 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.5″ screen size along with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 16 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by The device is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 13 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability, performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815)
- CyanogenMod 14 For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815)
- CyanogenMod 12 For LG G Pad 8.3
- RomAur-v1.1 on LG G5 (H850)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG Google Nexus 5 Devices
- Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5 (H830 & H850)
- XOSP 6.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- Bliss Rom 6.0 For LG Nexus 5X
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815). To download the Twrp for LG G4 devices click the link below.
If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815) from the links below.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 For LG G4 Devices (H811 & H815):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your LG device from the links given below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.