Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 Devices. The devices were released in 2013. The LG G2 devices, d800, d801, d802, d803, l01f and vs980 are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the devices is 16 GB or 32 GB depending on version. 5.2″ screen size along the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The devices are powered by Li-Pol 3,000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 Devices
- CyanogenMod 12 For LG G2 (Sprint) (ls980)
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For LG G2 Mini
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- Official Mokee Rom For LG G2 (Intl) (d802)
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For LG G2 Devices. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
Guide: Install TWRP For LG G2 Devices.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 For various LG G2 Devices from the below links.
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (AT&T) (d800)
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (T-Mobile) (d801)
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (Intl) (d802)
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (Canada) (d803)
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (Docomo) (GSM) (l01f)
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 (Verizon) (vs980)
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 For LG G2 Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your LG device by clicking the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop for LG L Fino
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
To know more about various LG devices click the link.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.