Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Honor 4/4X (Unified) (cherry). The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad core processor and it has 1 GB or 2 GB of Ram depending on the version. The internal memory of this device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 5.5″ screen size along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 8 or 13 megapixel primary camera and 2 or 5 megapixel front camera, camera quality different depending on version. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2000 or 3000 mAh battery battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this on your devices just follow the steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Honor 4/4X (Unified) (cherry)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Ascend Mate 2
- Slim 6 Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
- CyanogenMod 13 on Huawei Nexus 6P
- MapleAOSP Rom on Huawei Nexus 6P
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files Needed for CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Honor 4/4X (Unified) (cherry):
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For Huawei Honor 4/4X (Unified) (cherry). If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Honor 4/4X (Unified) (cherry):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.