Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC One M8 All Variants. HTC One M8 released on March, 2014 and HTC One M8 Dual Sim released on July, 2014. Both the devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and has 2 GB of Ram. HTC One M8 Dual Sim has 16 GB internal memory and other device has two versions of 16 GB and 32 GB, the memory of both devices can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0″ screen size with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap with the help of 4 megapixel dual primary camera and take selfies with the help of 5 megapixel front camera. the devices are powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 13 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One M8
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One (M8) dual sim
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- Download CyanogenMod 13 for HTC One M8 All Variants from the following links.
- Download TWRP for HTC One M8 All Variants. To learn how to install it in your device click on the following link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your HTC device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.