Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One XL. The device was released on May, 2012. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus Dual core processor and has 1 GB of Ram. It has 32 GB internal memory. 4.7″ screen size along with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 12 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One XL
- Cyanogenmod 12 Rom For HTC Droid DNA
- Install TWRP For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files Needed for CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One XL:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp For HTC One XL Devices. If you unable to do this then follow the below link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One XL from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One XL:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 12 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 12 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.